Replacement Change of Name Certificate

If your change of name is registered in Western Australia from 31 January 1957 and you would like a replacement certificate, you can apply for one at the Registry.

Enquiries regarding change of name certificates prior to this date should be directed to Landgate.

If the change of name occurred in another State, contact the relevant Registry Office.

Who is eligible to apply for a certificate?

See the Registry's Certificate Access Policies.

Where and how do I apply?

Perth Registry Office - in person

Perth Registry Office - by mail

Application Forms

Last updated: 15-Apr-2019

[ back to top ]